SEACLEAR manufactures heavy-duty stainless and aluminum frames. Our frames can be made to accommodate virtually any glass thickness. These can be made from .125-.187 thick material for extra strength when needed. Available in mitered corners only. These are a perfect choice for use with electrically-heated glass or insulated units as they do not use an outside rubber seal.
• Standard or custom shapes
• Made for any thickness of glass
• Bolt-in design
• Aluminum frames can be anodized or painted
• Stainless frames are DA finished
• Perfect for insulated or electrically-heated glass
• Many glass tints available